No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions.
We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos is seeking a Business Development Analyst to support Exploration and Mission Support operations within Leidos Civil Group. This position will provide business operations support for the EMS Business Development organization.
- Main POC for Corporate data calls as requested by senior management that involve financial, marketing and business development metrics.
- Responsible for the health of the pipeline in WinIt and for the data accuracy on priority opportunities that includes understanding global market trends and measuring those results against current pipeline targets/timing.
- Ensures quality control on Operation's corporate BD Reporting including weekly and period close metrics
- Manages Opportunity Decision Point review schedule and coordinates meetings
- Leads preparation efforts for the Annual Operation Plan (AOP) that includes analysis on business development metrics, outreach to key leadership and ultimately decisions on business area trending.
- Leads preparation efforts for Quarterly Forecast efforts that include analysis on business development metrics, outreach to key leadership and ultimately decisions on business area trending. Supports Conference
- Planning, leading preparation and coordination of briefing packages for executives that includes collaboration with critical decision makers, engaging industry contacts and developing executive level packages for execution.
- Support and master the overall Capture & Proposal process
- Manage department's metrics in corporate systems, ensuring data accuracy
- Support month end activities involving departmental reporting and executive presentations
- Occasionally coordinate solicitation and proposal support activities with the direct involvement/oversight of a Proposal Manager
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, and EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education and 3+ years of professional experience; or 1 year of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
Success in this role requires someone with business experience and a desire to learn!
Familiarity with business development rhythms and metrics. Desire to grow into business development/capture professional.