Leidos has a career opening for a Senior Subcontract Compliance Specialist located in Reston, VA.
Leidos is looking for an experienced subcontracts professional to serve as a Senior Subcontract Compliance Specialist in the Corporate Contracts & Subcontracts Organization. The successful candidate will use his or her domain expertise in US Federal, state and local and commercial contracting practices to maintain Leidos' Policies and Procedures. This role is directly influential in maintaining the Government Approved Purchasing System and will require experience creating and reviewing files which are compliant with the various regulations and contract requirements that govern Leidos' business. The position will be required to support various enterprise projects and initiatives.
• Monitor, audit and evaluate procurement practices and artifacts across the company to ensure compliance with respective policies, practices and standards.
• Seek, recommend, and implement improvements to the Procurement process.
• Assist in administering Leidos' Procurement Self-Assessment program including monitoring compliance trends; including developing, maintaining, and delivering procurement training.
• Support government (e.g., DCMA, DCAA, etc.) inquiries related to Procurement documentation and/or processes including assist in the preparation for Government-conducted Contractor Purchasing System Reviews (CPSRs) and, as directed, take appropriate steps to ensure that the company maintains an "approved" Purchasing System rating.
• Help ensure that Procurement operates ethically and in strict compliance with government procurement regulations and law.
• Stay abreast of new trends and innovations in the field of procurement compliance and recommend process improvements of procurement compliance policies, procedures.
• Interface with Procurement management and staff along with line operational managers.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's degree; and a minimum of 8 years' experience in subcontracts management in the US Federal contracting environment.
• Advanced knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)/ Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR)/ and other agency FAR supplements.
• Experience working in a CPSR-compliant purchasing system.
• Experience reviewing files in compliance with the DCMA CPSR requirements.
• Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Possess effective communication and writing skills.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Deltek/CostPoint experience as plus.
• Ability to comfortably speak in public.
• NCMA certification in Contract Management or similar.
• SharePoint Administration.