We have an exciting opening for an Industrial Security Representative/Assistant Facility Security Officer! This person will be responsible for monitoring the Industrial Security program for the Huntsville-Odyssey facility.
The successful candidate will interface with the Facility Security Officer and management officials of program leadership as well as government management personnel to ensure contract security compliance with National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM), Contract Security Classification Specification (DD254), Program Classification Guides, and Intelligence Community Directives are applied. The ISR must possess the confidence to make decisions and learn new tasks related to Defense Program Security, high value contract support, and to implement security procedures that will prevent unauthorized access to company and government facilities or information. The ISR will ensure aspects of the Leidos core capabilities are compliant, and assist with the management of Communications Security Systems. The ISR will also be responsible for providing support to various SCI and special programs that are managed in the Huntsville-Odyssey facility.
• High school graduate (College graduate preferred), and 2-3 years experience.
Must have COMSEC experience.
• Experience developing and implementing OPSEC plans.
• Must hold a current, active Secret security clearance.
• Must be able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance after hire.
• Understanding of security principles, implementing processes, and maintaining administrative documentation.
• Be able to learn/engage in training for company and government security policies and apply them to program operations.
• Experience developing and presenting briefings.
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
• Commitment to security - innovating solutions to challenges and creating a unique approach.
• Self-starter with ability to work independently, customer service orientated.
Applicant subject to a U.S. government security background investigation and must meet minimum eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Current DOD/Secret clearance required. U.S. citizenship required.
• Experience in Industrial Security.
• Knowledge of Access Control, Intrusion Detection Systems, and Closed Area construction.
• Knowledge of JPAS, eQIP, eFCL, ISFD, ICDs, DOD SAP Manual.