The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Continual Process/Service Improvement Manager in the National Capital Region. Exact position location within the NCR to be determined.
Continual Service Improvement Manager to serve as the Continual Process/Service Improvement Manager for the Department of Navy (DON) Next Generation Recompete (NGEN-R) contract. In this role, the Continual Service Improvement Manager will lead the continual alignment of IT services, service management, and service capability solutions by identifying and implementing improvement initiatives to meet the needs and changing mission of the environment. Additionally, the successful candidate will provide guidance and oversight on the implementation and execution of Information Technology Service Management (ITSM), Information Technology Information Library (ITIL), Defense Enterprise Service Management Framework (DESMF), Navy Process Model (NPRM), COBIT, Agile, and Project Management among other industry standard best practices to enable centralized planning for employing service improvement strategies.
• Develop Continual Service Improvement (CSI) processes, procedures, and work instructions that include analyzing, submitting, and implementing CSI initiatives.
• Lead the alignment of program processes to CSI initiatives and the development of documentation detailing processes, procedures and work instructions to enhance service delivery.
• Develop and submit a Business Case Analysis when proposing process improvement recommendations.
• Ensure the program employs best practices across the process baseline.
• Propose and recommend improvements to Government owned software, tools and associated systems to reduce costs or improve capabilities.
• Identify and implement improvement initiatives to meet the needs and changing mission of the environment.
• Ensure achievement of all process execution related SLRs and KPIs.
• Bachelor's degree with 12+ years of overall relevant experience.
• Demonstrated experience with applying and managing tasks associated with ITIL.
• Demonstrated experience leading trend and performance analysis processes that drive the implementation of service improvement strategies.
• Demonstrated experience ensuring service performance and delivery are meeting service level agreement requirements
• Currently possess a DoD Secret security clearance or higher.
• Prior Navy NGEN or NMCI experience.
• Knowledge of the Navy's guide for implementation of the Defense Enterprise Service Management Framework (DESMF).
• Process improvement certification such as Lean Six Sigma, ITIL, Agile, or PMP.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel