Leidos is seeking a New Business Compensation Specialist to support capture teams with labor mapping for capture activities. This will include partnering with the Capture team to provide compensation expertise and guidance to develop new business compensation philosophies that support successful executions.
• Act as a dedicated HR compensation resource to support capture efforts. Partner in developing a compensation strategy to balance price-to-win and ability to recruit/retain qualified talent. Duties include mapping RFP labor categories to the Leidos job architecture/job codes and Government schedules, as required, research supply/demand of candidates to support compensation strategy, and provide pay recommendations.
• Serve as the focal point to integrate all Compensation elements-Engage and partner with BD, Capture, Talent Acquisition, HR, Pricing and Program Leadership in all phases of the compensation development to support the capture process
• Evaluate risk in compensation related areas and propose appropriate mitigation plans to capture team, engaging compensation/compliance as needed.
• Work with Technical SMEs to create program specific job descriptions used for more accurate pricing/mapping
• Analyze all compensation areas of RFP and program to determine strategic solutions by engaging with HR and
non-HR disciplines on tactical execution of strategies
• Serves as the conduit to the Capture team to provide a one stop shop for compensation needs.
• Perform Leidos labor mapping into GSA schedules and correct labor mappings to meet requirements of various
CONUS and OCONUS solicitations.
• Apply proven compensation strategies, best practices, and tactics to ensure consistency and uniformity.
• Use tools and HR expertise to address RFP requirements by leveraging knowledge and applying best practices to
solve compensation related challenges in support of captures.
• Support collaboration sessions, in support of Compensation approaches for capture efforts.
• Partner with capture team members to ensure a successful implementation and acceptance of the compensation
• Provide support to capture teams to identify actions and recommendations for the proposal total compensation plans, fringe packages and salary ranges.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university and 5+ years of relevant experience.
• Proven experience and experience with salary structure development, salary survey participation, vendor
management, compensation analysis, consulting with HRBPs and line leaders on compensation related issues, Service Contract Act (SCA
• Experience dealing with compliance compensation compliance policies/procedures and pertinent federal and state laws/regulations.
• Union Experience
• Experience with Talent Management Review programs and Salary Administration/Tools.
• Designing and developing the company salary structure and Incentive Plan team experience.
(including presentation) and written communication skills, including ability to establish positive and productive working relationships inside and outside the company across time zones.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: