The Defense and Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Pentagon Technical Control Operations Manager to work in the Pentagon, Washington D.C.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Defense Information Systems Agency, Joint Service Provider Enterprise Transport Management organization. In this mission we manage Local Area Network/Metropolitan Area Network/Wide Area Network Connectivity, Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) technology for Long Haul and Point to Point Communications. We will operate, maintain, deploy, and manage an existing Government furnished network infrastructure. A majority of the tasks will be within the National Capital Region.
Lead for Tech Control O&M related functions (switches, encryption devices, network operation consoles, and circuits).
• BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain. Years of work experience may be substituted one for one with college years.
• Must have an active TS/SCI clearance.
• Five (5) or more recent/current year's professional experience within the designated SME area beyond BA/BS or equivalence (except where otherwise specifically noted). Must have a minimum of three (3) recent/current years' experience working in an IT environment similar in size (or larger) and scope to this task order.
• Must have a minimum of three (3) recent/current year's working knowledge of large, complex IT environments; same or similar to this task order.
• Managing and operating cryptographic systems; Tech Control equipment such as but not limited to Switches, Encryption devices, Network Operation Consoles, and Circuits; ability to provide technical directions and supervision, in coordinating, restoring and reporting functions necessary for effective maintenance of transmission paths and facilities; ITSM best practices; handling and managing incidents and service requests for activities such as changes, problems, configurations, and requisitions for equipment and services.
• Knowledge in maintaining the operational status of a Tech Control facility; successful working knowledge and supervision of tech control employees; knowledge in operating and maintaining Tier 2 Tech Control Helpdesk functions and DIAS-310.