The Defense and Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Technical Control System Administrator to work in the Pentagon, Washington D.C.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Defense Information Systems Agency, Joint Service Provider Enterprise Transport Management organization. In this mission we manage Local Area Network/Metropolitan Area Network/Wide Area Network Connectivity, Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) technology for Long Haul and Point to Point Communications. We will operate, maintain, deploy, and manage an existing Government furnished network infrastructure. A majority of the tasks will be within the National Capital Region.
Lead for O&M of Tech Control servers
• BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6- 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
• Five (5) or more recent/current year's professional experience within the designated SME area beyond BA/BS or equivalence (except where otherwise specifically noted). Must have a minimum of three (3) recent/current years' experience working in an IT environment similar in size (or larger) and scope to this task order.
• Must have a minimum of three (3) recent/current year's working knowledge of large, complex IT environments; same or similar to this task order.
• Practical application of engineering science and technology (includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services); developing test and evaluation procedures; Tech Control equipment such as but not limited to Switches, Encryption devices, Network Operation Consoles, and Circuits.
• Hardware and software problem solving abilities; ability to assess problems and research solutions; installing, supporting, and maintaining servers or other computer systems; ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.