The Defense and Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior IA Security Manager to work in the Pentagon, Washington D.C.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Defense Information Systems Agency, Joint Service Provider Enterprise Transport Management organization. In this mission we manage Local Area Network/Metropolitan Area Network/Wide Area Network Connectivity, Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) technology for Long Haul and Point to Point Communications. We will operate, maintain, deploy, and manage an existing Government furnished network infrastructure. A majority of the tasks will be within the National Capital Region.
Lead for IAVA/IAVM, C&A compliance. Provide analytical and technical security recommendations to the team, oversight boards, and customer. Meet with clients and management to help specify and negotiate application security requirements, reviews current policies and procedures for applicability, and system OS security patch levels, and ensures safe transition of applications to production.
• A BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience. Years of work experience may be substituted one for one with college years.
• Must have a TS/SCI.
• Five (5) or more recent/current year's professional experience within the designated SME area beyond BA/BS or equivalence (except where otherwise specifically noted).
• Must have a minimum of three (3) recent/current years' experience working in an IT environment similar in size (or larger) and scope to this task order.
• Must have a minimum of three (3) recent/current year's working knowledge of large, complex IT environments; same or similar to this task order.
• Experience meeting with clients and management to specify and negotiate application security requirement, reviews current policies and procedures for applicability, and system OS security patch levels, and ensures safe transition of application to production.
• Experienced in providing risk analysis for vulnerabilities, incidents and change request.
• Experienced in being an active member in technical workgroups to recommend effective security configurations and architecture.
• Experienced in developing documentation to support ongoing security systems operations, maintenance and specific problem resolution.
• Experienced in DoD Information Technology environment.
• Ability for oral and written communications with the highest level of management.
• Security+ CE
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel