The Defense and Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Manager to work in the Pentagon, Washington D.C..
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Defense Information Systems Agency, Joint Service Provider Enterprise Transport Management organization. In this mission we manage Local Area Network/Metropolitan Area Network/Wide Area Network Connectivity, Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) technology for Long Haul and Point to Point Communications. We will operate, maintain, deploy, and manage an existing Government furnished network infrastructure. A majority of the tasks will be within the National Capital Region.
Mange the Enterprise Transport Management Program which includes the management of Local Area Network/Metropolitan Area Network/Wide Area Network Connectivity, as well as Storage Network Connectivity, and Point-to-Point Circuits. Network Project Management and Installations Support includes the management and support of projects, both standard and not-standard network modernization and optimization, system transitions, and technology refreshers.
• A BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience. Years of work experience may be substituted one for one with college years
• Must have a Secret clearance.
• Five (5) or more recent/current year's professional experience within the designated SME area beyond BA/BS or equivalence (except where otherwise specifically noted).
• Must have a minimum of three (3) recent/current years' experience working in an IT environment similar in size (or larger) and scope to this task order.
• Must have a minimum of three (3) recent/current year's working knowledge of large, complex IT environments; same or similar to this task order.
• Knowledge of DFARS and FAR regulations and requirements; IP and optical network operation; DOD network and system security requirements; help desk support and operation; networking and network-based software applications
• Excellence in planning, directing, and managing IT projects/operations in an organization similar in size to JSP; successful working knowledge and supervision of employees of various labor categories and skills in efforts similar in size and scope as referenced; experience in a DOD Information Technology environment; managing performance-based contract Task Orders; oral and written communication with the highest levels of management; ITIL framework (currently v3).
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Network Administration and Ops
Defense & Intel