The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for an Enterprise Operations Manager in the National Capital Region. Exact position location within the NCR to be determined.
Leidos is seeking an Enterprise Operations Manager who will have responsibility for the full range of matters pertaining to sustaining assured information delivery, system and network availability, and information protection for information technology (IT) capabilities balancing stability with responsiveness in support of the Department of Navy (DON) Next Generation Enterprise Network Recompete (NGEN-R) contract. The Enterprise Operations Manager will lead the enablement of battlespace awareness and command and control for service operations for the Navy Marine Corp Intranet (NMCI), which supports 800,000 users. This position will have responsibility for near real-time reporting of alerting, queueing, and reporting of anomalies and performance matters impacting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all applicable systems on the NMCI enterprise network. The Enterprise Operations Manager will have overall responsibility for Information Technology (IT) Operations, NOC Services, Security Operations Center (SOC) Services, and File Removal Services within NMCI Service Operations.
• Serve as the Leidos primary representative responsible for operations of all NMCI services and collaboration with other service providers to provide the common services for the sustainment of NMCI Service Operations.
• Lead the coordination with the NMIC Network Operation and Security Centers, watch teams, support personnel and task areas leads to resolve service disruption issues and to enhance situational awareness and operational service performance.
• Provide guidance and direction on the day-to-day activities required to deliver end-to-end monitoring, management, administration, and maintenance for all NMCI services and infrastructure.
• Oversee Security Operations Center functions such as continuous monitoring, operating, reporting, detection, investigation, defending and maintaining the cyber security components.
• Ensure continuous monitoring and manage cyber security service components (e.g. alarms, events, logs) for security, capacity, performance, availability and support elements (power/cooling).
• Lead weekly service operations meetings apprising the NMCI Government leadership of SLA performance, network and system operations, security, remediation activities, performance impacts, system outages, and other operational matters impacting system confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
• Ensure adequate resources, procedures, and reporting for backup, restore, and data recovery strategies and that they are consistent with SLA requirements.
• Ensure all network devices and systems comply with the configuration baselines and all Security Technical Information Guides (STIGs) are accurately configured and applied to all systems.
• Ensure processes are in place to review, update, and develop documentation for system and network services, data storage operations and maintenance processes and procedures and provide recommendations for improvements/changes.
• Provide support to the network and systems security personnel in Information Assurance and Cybersecurity incident response.
• Provide guidance and direction on the performance of operational security functions, as required, and provide accurate reports of related activities, to include but not limited to Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) and vulnerability patching.
• Bachelor's degree in with 12+ years of relevant experience.
• Experience leading, managing, and overseeing large-scale enterprise operations and support teams.
• Demonstrated experience managing globally dispersed teams with responsibility for service operations comprising at a minimum network operations, administration, operations and maintenance, and security operations and monitoring among other tasks.
• DoD 8570 IAM II certification.
• Currently possess an active DoD Top Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
• Prior Navy NGEN / NMCI experience.
• Prior Navy ONE-Net experience.
• PMP Certification.