The Leidos Health Group has a Social Worker/Addictions Specialist opening for an experienced cleared professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer. Position may be part-time and candidate must possess current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Provide Mental Health Care that provides assessment and consultation of a variety of disorders to include, but not limited to, anxiety disorders, eating disorders, mood disorders, impulse and addiction disorders, OCD and PTSD.
Provide addictions diagnosis, therapy and consultation
Evaluate community treatment centers and assist in placing individuals in treatment as needed.
Provide individual case management.
Maintain complete, accurate, and current records of all services rendered, includes initial evaluations, progress notes, summary notes and all other necessary documentation
Consult with management and other medical staff as needed
• Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or similar field and 4 years experience
• Must be Licensed - either as a Licensed Social Worker (LCSW) or possess a Clinician with Alcohol or Other Drug (AOD) Certification
• At least two years of clinical experience
• Ability to work through brief client contacts as well as to make quick and accurate clinical assessments of mental and behavioral conditions.
• Competency in providing cognitive and behavioral assessments and interventions to individuals, families, couples, and groups with behavioral health and/or substance use issues
• Experience conducting assessments and clinical interviews to include documenting findings
• Strong clinical abilities, and enthusiasm for a collaborative approach to treatment.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
Masters in Social Work
Specialization in Addiction Diagnosis