Leidos is looking to improve and advance our organization. Our program is focused on the delivery of data center services to our CMS customers and is structured around both current and legacy platforms in a consumption-based services model. We are looking to add skilled, energetic leaders and technologist who believe in cross functional teams, exhibit broad-based skills, maintain a customer-focused mindset, and have a willingness to step out of their work stream to get the job done.
With a "no downtime, zero outages" vision and mantra, we support a range of data center needs ranging from self-service to white-glove services, all of which are based on our customer's required level of support. Our organization is comprised of a teams supporting PMO, Security, Quality, Intake, Service Delivery, Engineering, and Service Operations. With these teams access resources from our functional teams supporting Network, Security, Firewall, z/OS and z/VM operations, Unix Operations, Change Management, Monitoring, Capacity Management, x86 Operations, and Storage Operations. Part of everyone's responsibility is to help drive the new consumption-based services oriented model.
Now to you - your mission, if you choose to accept it as a Project Coordinator, will require you to coordinate closely with senior leadership to help establish clear objectives and effectively communicate program needs, management program logs, interact with contract management, and establish effective, bi-directional, collaborative communication within our Program Team. Ultimately, these activities will be extended in communication to the customer. You will interact daily with technical resource which are fulfilling technical requirements for the customer. Your goal will be to work with all stakeholders to help Leidos ensure delivery of high-quality, robust and scalable solutions with minimal business impact.
The current work environment is on-site at Leidos in Winsor Mill / Woodlawn, Maryland with potential for on-site work at CMS (in the same location). Telecommute opportunities are currently being evaluated and may become available based upon teams supported, work hours, and work performance.
Under the direction of the Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager, the Project Coordinator manages all project elements of the program (and related projects). These include:
• Coordinating client meetings, assessments and reporting activities.
• Helping to create, document, and establish organization policies, standards, and operating procedures.
• Develop, implement, and maintain the Risk Log, Action Item Log, Issue Log, Lessons Learned, and general Management deliverables and processes for a complex program.
• Manage and track all Statement of Work (SOW) deliverables and artifacts to be delivered to the client. Manage Deliverables Life Cycle processes from peer review, to draft, and final submission.
• Accountable for the updates, status, and communication of all risk to client and Leidos program team
• Ensure on-time delivery of deliverables.
• Help to ensure proper review of deliverables.
• Manager delivery and continuous improvement for the Risk Management.
• Work with both functional teams and project teams on updates and status.
• Assist the proposal activities and successfully deliver all elements of the proposal (including any mods).
• Help Performance Manager manage cost / time / scope metrics
• Responsible all program training and support for risk awareness
• Participate in the Weekly COR Meetings with the CMS client
• Participate in the Monthly Project Review meetings with the CMS client
• Participate in the Monthly Earn Value Management meetings with the CMS client
• Liaison to Client and Program Executives on all internal/external assessments and audits (e.g. CMMI, Security)
BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Ability to complete the responsibilities outlined above.
• Good - Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage conflict effectively.
• Ability to adapt and be productive in a dynamic environment.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills supporting multiple stakeholders and business operations.
• Expertise in understanding and mitigating risks to business operations.
• Self-starter and self-managed.
Broad understanding of developing and building IT technologies in network and cloud services.
Information technology based concepts, hardware, and software knowledge.
Program schedule, cost, scope, and performance knowledge.
• Agile-based knowledge and skill.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: