The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Project Management Support Officer to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
• Assist with the development and implementation of multiple IC integration projects, monitor execution, and assess performance.
• Align projects with Unifying Intelligence Strategies and assess performance against intelligence gaps identified therein.
• Work with the ODNI, IC, and others to engage in working groups and projects implementing Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
• Help to coordinate working-level administrative and logistical integration between and amongst IC Elements as well as the analytic and collection enterprise.
• Help to ensure projects are aligned and responsive to Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Evaluation (IPPBE) deadlines and milestones.
• Prepare status updates for ODNI/IC seniors as well as White House and congressional overseers, with government review and approval, as appropriate.
• Active TS/SCI with polygraph
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, related work experience
• 10 years' experience related to the functional Area Of Responsibility (Economic Security/Threat Finance)
• 10 years of project management experience planning, leading, and completing complex projects.
• 3 year's experience working with or in the Intelligence Community.
• Demonstrated experience using large data sets to advance intelligence priorities.
• Experience with multiple aspects of lifecycle project management, including tackling complicated data issues, data standards, legal constraints and policy issues.
• Demonstrated ability to clearly present information, interpret requirements, and building and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
• Ability to conduct project-planning activities to include estimating schedule, cost, and resources.
• Ability to draft and review program documentation, review program plans, and identity inconsistencies.
• Project Management Institute PMP certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience in the IC IPPBE processes and program/portfolio management.
• Demonstrated proficiency working with project management planning tools and software.
• Familiarity with financial data and topics.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management
Defense & Intel