Leidos is seeking a SATCOM Trainer to provide Functional and Technical Support on the Warfighter Information Network-Tactical (WIN-T Inc 1b) Satellite Transportable Terminal (STT), Unit Hub Satellite Terminal (UHST), Linkway Master Reference Terminal (MRT), and Regional Hub Node (RHN) systems.
• Assist in the instruction and daily maintenance of all WIN-T associated equipment with customers to assure accuracy.
• Provide Onsite Briefings for all unit personnel
• Provide Over-the-Shoulder Training support for all WIN-T users
• Perform Technical Troubleshooting
• Resolve Procedural Issues
• Maintain and update an electronic database of common procedural issues and solutions or quick fixes to known issues
• Capture and File Electronic Trouble Reports and Software Change Requests
• Assist in Implementing New WIN-T Subsystems
• Report Data Quality Issues to Unit Personnel
• Support Remote Deployments
• Short duration travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations
• Coordinate Hardware/Software Replacements and Repairs
• Assist in Fielding New Hardware
• Assist in Fielding New Software Versions
• Maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge and skills required to execute all field service Technician tasks assigned
• Perform other duties as required
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 6 years of professional experience. Directly related military experience can count year for year to offset the education requirements.
Candidate must have an active Secret clearance.
Candidate must have experience performing hardware and software repair, replacement, troubleshoot, installation and over the shoulder training support for the Warfighter Information Network-Tactical Increment 1 (WIN-T Inc 1).
This system of systems includes the following equipment: Unit Hub Node, Regional Hub Node, Single Shelter Switch (SSS), Joint Network Nodes (JNN), Battalion Command Post Nodes (BnCPN), Network Operations (NetOps), JNN and BnCPN Satellite Transportable Terminals (STTs), and Master Reference Terminals (MRTs).
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel