Leidos is seeking an System Engineer who will be a member of a dynamic team working on the development of software that improves air traffic operations in the National Airspace System (NAS). Work could entail systems, software, hardware integration and test engineering
Every day across the globe, 60 percent of the world's commercial air traffic is monitored and controlled by air traffic control systems developed by Leidos. Leidos has become the world leader in air traffic control systems due to the reliability of powerful systems and accountability for on-time delivery and support.
In this position, you will be assigned to a team of software developers, system integrators or system engineers supporting one of a number of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) programs. Specific responsibilities include:
• Developing and maintaining the FAA air traffic control software (primarily C, C++/Java) on a UNIX/Linux platform.
• Performing software development as needed for the system
• Providing support needed for system engineering and test engineering
• Deriving requirements to meet customer needs
• Troubleshooting technical issuesLeadGenLeadGenNewGradLeadGenEng
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: