Do you want to make a difference and do work that makes an impact in your summer internship? Do you want to have a hand in keeping our country and its people safe? If so, then, you are just what Leidos is looking for! We are seeking energized, motivated Computer Engineering students to participate in the Leidos Internship Program in Columbia, MD during the summer of 2019.
A successful intern candidate will support a dynamic team to assist with the management and maintenance of the Leidos company networks and systems. Network Engineering interns will be responsible for providing support the company applications; internal company servers, user desktops, etc. Interns will also provide basic troubleshooting, backup, and computer software installation and recovery.
• Current college student working towards a bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, or Mathematics
• Understanding of basic computer networking and hardware fundamentals
• Familiarity working with applications in the Microsoft Office suite
• Understanding of Object Oriented programming languages such as Java, Python, and C++
• US citizenship required
• Ability to obtain a DoD TOP SECRET clearance and sensitive compartmented information (SCI) access based on a polygraph.