LEIDOS is currently searching for a Project Manager to assist in supporting the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD's leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world.
The DHMSM Project Manager will assist the Leidos DHMSM Program Management Organization (PMO) with program execution, monitoring, performance and contract status activities. The Project Manager will work with other PMO team members, including the Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager to direct and manage daily execution of multiple efforts on a large, complex program within contract requirements. The Project Manager will assist in analyzing new or complex project related problems and assist in creating innovative solutions that will involve schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components and financial management.
More specifically, the DHMSM Project Manager primary role and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assists other Leidos PMO team members in managing a major PMO task or function of a project or program. This position will include the opportunity to interact with Leidos Senior Functional Leads, corporate managers and key customer stakeholders.
- Management of Technical Direction Letter's (TDLs) from the DHMSM customer including facilitation of technical requirements' to the functional leads; collaboration of inputs needed to respond back to the DHMSM customer; and action tracking and continual follow up with the DHMSM contract representatives.
- Assist the Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager in preparation and execution of major program events with the customer to include presentation material and documentation of event results and documenting action items.
- Candidate will also be required to support DHMSM contract actions including proposals and ROMs including direct interaction with subcontractors to obtain technical data in support of customer requests.
Education and Required Skills red Skills
- Requires a BA/BS degree and 7-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience in large scale Health IT deployment projects
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to work across different audiences, personalities and experience levels.
- Ability to analyze data and information and make recommendations to program management.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including the proven ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously with multiple audiences and against deadline.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management