DHMSM Training Deputy Lead - DOD Healthcare Management System
Join LEIDOS as the DHMSM Training Deputy Lead for a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle supporting the Defense Health Agency and the deployment of a new and innovative electronic health records (EHR) system. The global deployment of our proposed EHR will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries around the world.
This individual will work closely with our Training Lead identifying customer training requirements, creation of the overall training strategy, oversight of the development of complex training content, and training delivery to our customer. In this role, working closely with our Training Lead, you will serve as the liaison between our internal team and the government client to ensure that all targets and requirements are completed on schedule and within scope. This position provides expertise in support of training operations of the EHR system and recommends solutions to ensure the effectiveness of the DOD health care delivery to optimize productivity and efficient utilization of resources.
More specifically, the DHMSM Training Deputy Lead's primary role and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Act as backup to the Training Lead upon his/her absence.
- Become the Government's point of contact for daily training operations tasks.
- Provide ccoordination between the DHMSM government deployment operations staff and on-site training activities.
- Works with the Government APMs in coordination, scheduling, training standards, and overall training delivery execution and reporting.
- Coordinating all training project management efforts at MTFs/sites as assigned.
- Provides oversight and management of Training Project Managers.
- Development of training Schedules (Oversight of development of schedules with all project managers).
- Deliverables development and on-time submittal.
- Responsible for the oversight of development of all curriculum and assets at the enterprise level.
- Work closely with our Training Lead managing aspects of the Leidos training for the MHS GENESIS system including the management of Leidos and subcontractor professionals to create and deliver training content.
- Assist the Training Lead managing the development of the overall training roadmap as well as plan and support client go-lives.
- In conjunction with the Training Lead, conduct needs analysis, custom course development guidelines, development of criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of course objectives, and evaluation and learning assessments.
- Responsible for ensuring that instructor and student materials (course outline, background material, and training aids) align with customer needs.
- Assist the Training Lead with preparation of reports and monitoring of training tasks in support of the goals of the Contractor Program Manager and the government sponsor(s) using standard training standards and software and hardware programs such as modeling and simulation and prototyping efforts.
- Assist the Training Lead with providing input to the Project Lead and the Contractor Program Manager on which decisions for training validation and or modifications of specified items or systems can be corrected. Commensurate education and experience.
- Work closely with our Training Lead exercising independent judgment within broadly defined training policies, procedures and organizational goals in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Assist the Training Lead establishing and maintaining the Training Control Account Plan, including developing resource assignments, and identifying/documenting schedule and risk.
- Assist the Training Lead with verification and control of costs charged to the Training Control Account.
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Strong experience leading a team and engaging with a highly visible customer.
- Experience in technology or health companies is highly preferred.
- Experience in large scale Health IT deployment projects.(Preferably Government contract deployments)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to work across different audiences, personalities and experience levels.
- Ability to analyze data and information and make recommendations to program management.
- Excellent communication, project management and organizational skills, including the proven ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously with multiple audiences and against deadlines.
- Working knowledge of EVMS, scheduling processes to include use of Microsoft Project software, and integration of EVMS processes with Risk Management.
- You must be flexible and available to travel approximately 25%.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a US passport and an ADP2 clearance.
- This is not a teleworking position.