The AFOSI Terrorism Analytical Support Services contract provided services at six (6) AFCENT units forward and one (1) unit in the rear supporting the CENTCOM/AFCENT AOR. The AFOSI is a federal law enforcement agency with responsibility for conducting criminal investigations, CI, specialized investigative activities, and integrated force protection. AFOSI also is a combat- ready military organization that provides the United States Air Force (USAF) a wartime capability to conduct, in hostile and uncertain environments to find, fix, track, and neutralize enemy threats. In summary, AFOSI's mission is to identify, exploit and neutralize criminal, terrorist and intelligence threats to the USAF, Department of Defense (DoD), and U.S. government.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives.
- Accountable for all aspects of the task order execution and manages the execution of Task Order-related operational activities
- Responsible for Task order program management operations and resourcing of all Task Order requirements, including staffing, GFE accountability, and tasking responses
- Responsible for meeting all technical, financial, and contractual requirements of the Task Order
- Ensures management processes and facilitates meeting performance requirements
- Primary Point-of-Contact for execution and ensuring that the program runs within scope, time, and budget constraints.
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of relevant intelligence analytical experience
- 5 or more years of management experience in the DOD and/or intelligence community
- 3 or more years of recent (within the last year) experience managing USAFCENT intelligence support programs
- Experience managing a program with geographically dispersed and OCONUS personnel
- Must have a current TOP SECRET SCI security clearance.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management
Defense & Intel