***Applicant must have an ACTIVE "Top Secret" security clearance***
More About the Role:
The Leidos Intel Group is seeking a Senior Oracle Identity Management Software Engineer with experience in software development using Oracle, in an Agile environment. We utilize high-end technology to achieve complex results in an open and collaborative teamwork. We empower individuals with practices that build a solid technical foundation into their product and a culture of collaboration into their team.
What You'll Get to Do:
• Design and develop plan for Oracle IDM 11g/12C software components installations and configurations.
• Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the identity and access management components and related systems/applications.
• Analyze existing IDM custom developed components and recommend modifications that will enhance system reliability, availability, serviceability and scalability during migration to 12C.
• Extensive experience in Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting of Oracle/WebLogic Application servers in a domain and migration of applications from Web Logic 11g/12c.
• Administration support on the 11g to 12c Migration related activities.
• Integrate OIM with OID, OUD, OVD, and MS Active Directory.
• Implement and maintain OIM connectors for LDAP Sync.
• Integrate OIAM software components with customers applications, directories, and systems.
• Provide senior-level technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle IDM applications and environments.
• Basic Knowledge of networking i.e. DNS records, Load Balancers, subnets etc.
• Install, configure, and customize components and associated processes and policies.
• Assisting in manual application code deployments.
• Conducting performance tuning to maintain system stability.
• Troubleshooting to capture incident data and analyze for root cause issues.
• Serving as a team player by working with colleagues, clients and other groups within the identity management group to identify and address overall system problems as needed.
• Influencing management to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches as appropriate.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
• Requires BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
• 8+ years of experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
• 6 years as technical architect / design experience and end to end implementation of identity & access management solutions for customers.
• Experience in developing IDM strategies, roadmaps and implementation plans.
• Strong knowledge of IDM Industry Standards.
• IDM centric, with strong knowledge in LDAP, Identity Federation, Identity Manager and Access Manager.
• Experience working with IDM/WebLogic 11g/12c.
• Knowledge of Linux Operating system and experience with basic system administration
• Experience with SAML 2.0
• Requires a BS Degree and 8-12 years of relevant experience or Master's with 6-10 years.
• Experience in software development and COTS integration processes.
• End to End Identity and Access management.
• Java programming.
• Linux operating system experience.
• SQL and/or PL/SQL experience.
• Ability to prioritize, status, and multitask.
These Qualifcations Would be Nice to Have:
• Understanding of full software development lifecycle, and project milestones.
• Experience with Agile practices.
• Understanding certificates and certificate chains needed for secure communications.
• Experience working with federal government environment.