The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has multiple openings for Laborers to work out of Chesapeake, VA.
Position performs routine physical labor; moving materials, tools, and/or equipment; cleaning equipment, machinery, and work areas; operating various types of tools, such as, pneumatic, electric, and hand; assisting electricians by pulling cables, banding, and general assistance. May be required to perform additional duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor for the completion of the job in a safe and timely manner.
- Perform routine physical work under close supervision.
- Follow oral and written instruction from supervisor or more experienced worker.
- Move materials and/or tools and equipment manually or with dolly, hand truck, cart.
- Assist with installation of cables, banding, and clean up by vacuum hoses or by bucket.
- Clean equipment, work area with vacuums, hoses, brushes, cloths, or other cleaning equipment.
- Operate general hand tools to include banding tools in the overhead.
- May be required to perform other duties as deemed necessary for job completion.
- All of the above shall be performed in a safe and timely manner.
- Must be able to climb ladders and perform work while on ladders.
Basic knowledge of hand tools.
High school diploma or equivalent and less than 1 year of prior relevant experience.
A computer to perform daily time sheets.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel