Leidos has a career opening for a Senior Marketing Manager located in Reston, VA headquarters.
Leidos is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to lead marketing efforts for our health line of business comprised of over 6,500 scientists, engineers, and technologists who deliver a broad range of customizable, scalable solutions to hospitals, health systems, biomedical organizations, and every U.S. federal agency focused on health. The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of the marketing plans, including strategies to engage with target audiences and customers to enhance the brand, increase customer loyalty and retention, and support organizational and business development objectives. Leidos is looking to improve health and reduce the cost of delivery, and we are looking for someone passionate about health care. Some flexibility for telecommuting.
• Directing and leading the development of the marketing strategy and execution in a manner which supports business growth and enhances brand awareness.
• Managing messaging and positioning for product launches and go-to-market plans for products and solutions across vertical and horizontal market segments.
• Developing creative briefs to ensure consistent brand messaging on marketing campaigns.
• Synthesizing and analyzing customer insights through market research, surveys and direct market touch points that are used to impact campaign performance.
• Working with senior executives, business development, sales and technical experts to develop high-impact sales tools such as white papers, brochures, sales slicks, presentations, case studies, business cases, blog articles, product demos, and sales playbooks to help improve sales win rates and shorten sales cycles.
• Assisting in preparing for and attending company trade shows, conferences, etc.; and preparing trade show booths and related conference hand-outs and marketing materials.
• Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of experience. Additional years of experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
• Working within Leidos brand guidelines to deliver a consistent messaging brand voice.
• Coordinating regularly with other Marketing Managers and corporate communications team to ensure consistent messaging across markets.
• Preparing regular executive briefings detailing marketing strategies and tactics with expected ROI, and briefing executive and BD teams on progress in regular cadence.
• Identifying key industry events and pitching our SMEs and Executives to present at them.
• Overseeing campaign development for sales, brand and recruitment advertising.
• Synthesizing business priorities from meetings and business review reports to develop marketing strategy.
• Executive interaction and concise correspondence.
• End-to-end campaign project management in matrixed environment (or shared services).
• Negotiating with third party vendors.
• A hands-on approach to problem-solving.
• Very strong writing skills.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to work across different audiences, personalities and experience levels.
• Excellent communications skills and the ability to leverage both internal and external resources to build marketing content and marketing activities.
• Ability to analyze data and information and make data-driven business decisions and/or recommendations.
• Passion for gaining customer insights and translating into effective upstream marketing strategies and implement action plans.
• Strong technical aptitude characterized by the ability to understand technical concepts, value proposition and benefits and translate them to a variety of audiences.
• Substantial agency and/or project management experience of the creative process from project scope and objective setting, brief and program development through production.
• Excellent project management and organizational skills, including the proven ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously with multiple audiences and against deadline.
• B2B and B2G marketing preferred.
• Self-motivated but works well in group environment.