The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Journeyman Marketing and Strategic Communications support in the Chief Human Capital Office (CHCO) for an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Marketing and Strategic Communications:
- Develop and execute a marketing and communications strategy to inform the IC workforce of IC CHCO programs, initiatives and activities.
- Provide expert guidance on marketing capabilities and expectations.
- Understand the IC elements and provide recommendations on best approaches for reaching maximum recipients and obtaining maximum impact.
- Provide innovative approaches using media, technology and print=
- 5 years' experience in marketing and strategic communciations.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly.
- Demonstrated ability with marketing major programs or initiatives throughout the IC or larger federal government agency.
- Demonstrated ability to develop marketing strategies and implementation plans.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver marketing and/or communication products (media, IT, print, etc.).
- Bachelor's or an advanced degree and applicable years of experience in marketing or communications, as stated above.