Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for the role of CMDB Developer, in support of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) - Information Technology (IT) program. NOTE: position can either be in Hillsboro, OR, Vicksburg, MS or remote/virtual.
The Army Corps of Engineers - Information Technology (ACE-IT) provides secure enterprise-wide IT and information management support services to more than 37,000 USACE end users located throughout the Continental U.S. (CONUS) and outside the Continental U.S. (OCONUS). ACE-IT is the enterprise IT service delivery team for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, supporting mission requirements using a site-specific support model aligned along the USACE Regional Business Centers.
ACE-IT provides direct on-site command and control, coordination, planning, and operations and maintenance support for routine and emergency IT services. Leidos is actively seeking personnel to support USACE headquarters locations in Washington, DC; Vicksburg, MS; Huntsville, AL; and Hillsboro, OR; across other USACE locations; and virtual positions.
The CMDB Developer is responsible for extracting detailed customer requirements and implementing those requirements within BMC Remedy Atrium CMDB version 9.x. The CMDB Developer will also be responsible for lending technical assistance during the analysis, design, and implementation of BMC Remedy Service Management applications. The role is responsible for the technical solution and uses the Discovery application or other tools to create and maintain the accuracy of the Configuration Item (CI) specific information within the CMDB. The CMDB Developer will work as part of a team on customer engagements with some direct supervision.
• Administer, manage, and carry out all aspects of the configuration management processes to ensure the accuracy of the CMDB
• The position designs, supports and manages interfaces to data fed tools, defining and coordinating CI relationships, monitoring data integrity and ensuring alignment with integrated ITSM processes.
• Deploying core functionality in an out of box BMC Remedy ITSM system as they relate to the CMDB
• Install the system on multiple server platforms and databases
• Performing an analysis of client processes
• Documenting and developing workflows for system functionality and customization
• Perform and manage all activities and task related to the Remedy Atrium Spoon CMDB
• Bachelor's degree required.
• At least 5 years of BMC Remedy experience
• At least 1 year of BMC ITSM/CMDB version 9.x experience
• At least 2 years of ADDM/BMC Discovery experience
• Working command of technology and architectural concepts
• Remedy Integration experience building integrations with other external systems (SCCM) and reconciliations
• Ability to plan, manage and control product baselines within the CMDB
• Proficient in the development and customization of workflows and processes using Overlays
• Experience with web technologies and web services including Remedy APIs
• Experience developing custom Remedy applications with relationships mapping to Atrium CMDB Configuration Items (CI's)
• IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) ITIL V3 Foundation Certification required
• Requires Security+ Certification
• Requires DODI 8570.01-M IAT Level II certification
• Possess intermediate knowledge of SQL and databases
• Hands on experience with the following modules: Service Desk (Incident/Problem Management), Change Management, Asset Management, Service Level Management, Atrium CMDB and BMC Discovery
• Experience working directly with end users
• Experience with multi-tenancy
• Experience performing Remedy upgrade projects
• Proficient with the promotion of code and functions across environments (development to production)
• Experience across all phases of full system development life cycle
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment, and collaborate with various people and organizations
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Experience in conducting working sessions for requirements gathering
• Experience in developing technical options and recommendations