Leidos is looking for a MC 12 Instructor Pilot to support the Army's Huachuca Training and Support Contract (HTASC), located at Fort Huachuca, AZ. HTASC is the U.S. Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (USAICoE) premier training program.
Candidate will serve as instructor pilot and provide training support to all phases of the MC-12training mission. These services will be provided to active, reserve and National Guard military intelligence and aviation students going through the MC-12 training course. All training shall be conducted in compliance with the most current Programs of Instruction (POI) and the applicable FlightTraining Guides (FTGs). The flight instructor will provide instructionwith 2 pilots for a flight period on a daily basis Monday through Friday and weekends as required. The instructor will train pilots in accordance with POI,current Tactics, Techniques and Practices (TTPs), duties, and responsibilitiesto flight operation in support of A-ISR missions. The training willspecifically include operations in support of onboard Aerial Sensor Operators utilizing onboard full-motion video (FMV) devices and other sensor equipment. Prior to assuming flight instructor duties in accordance with AR 95-1 and AR 95-20 the instructor will demonstrate proficiency to ATM standards andthe Government will evaluate and endorse that the instructor is qualified to teach the POI. This task will support the 304th Military Intelligence Battalion, 111th MI Brigade, United States Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (USAICoE)
- Bachelors Degree and 4 years expereince in the discipline. Additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Certified field instructor, conduct, curriculum, field instructor, flight instructor, lesson, pilot development program, recruit, training, training instructor.
- Must be U.S. Army qualified Fixed Wing Instructor Pilot (IP) with experience at the company level or higher as an IP and have logged 1,000 hours IP time inmilitary fixed-wing aircraft.
- Must have an Active DoD Top Secret security clearance on the 1 st day of employment with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
- Must have Class II FAA flight physical Experience using the Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21 avionics suite
- Current within the last 24 months as a qualified airplane multi-engine instructor -Experience in Task Force ODIN, Project Liberty or similar type Aerial Intelligence,Surveillance and Reconnaissance (A-ISR) missions within the last 24 months
- Pilots must meet aviation medical standards as described in AR 40-501 Standardsof Medical Fitness, paragraph 4-2.b.(4)
- Pilots responsible to obtain and maintain a current Federal Aviation Administration(FAA) second-class medical certificate