Job Summary: Leidos Defense & Intel Group is seeking a Subcontracts Administrator in Chantilly, VA. The ideal candidate procures and manages medium to high value and risk subcontracts, including all contract types and strategic agreements.
- Prepare bids, evaluate bids, select suppliers and negotiate price, terms and conditions, delivery, quality and service.
- Manage supplier performance from issuance of order through close-out.
- Interface with Contracts Management, Program Planners, Quality, Receiving, and Program Management.
- Interacts with Supplier's Contract Representative and Executive Management.
- May be a team lead for junior staff members.
- Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services.
- Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' conferences,
- Analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts.
- Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- Requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- General experience in Subcontract Administration may be considered as a substitute for education requirements.
- Experienced subcontracts administrator.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products to include detailed experience with MS Excel/Pivots/VLookups and detail-oriented attention.
- Proposal lifecycle knowledge to include RFP's, Statements of Work, Price Analysis/Cost Analysis, preparation of executive level briefings of subcontract content.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively multi-task supporting multiple programs with different subcontract portfolios
- Familiar with Deltek systems
- International experience
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel