The National Solutions Group at Leidos currently has an anticipated opening for a Junior IT/IM/IA Project Integrator to support a client's requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the UK. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance and is contingent upon program award.
The IT/IM/IA Project Integrator will serve as the focal point for managing information systems projects throughout the service delivery process to include scheduling, stakeholder communications, and coordination of all activities. The IT/IM/IA Project Integrator will work in a highly collaborative environment with teammates, key stakeholders and the Government customer to ensure mission continuity and support to the IC community.
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
Support development and operations projects by serving as a liaison between project management and planning, project team, and stakeholders.
Support development and operations projects to include requirements analysis, collection, and definition, development of detailed schedules and priorities, tracking the status of project activities and deliverables.
Prepare project execution plans and identify technical and business resources needed, while assessing issues and developing resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
Provide status updates to Customers and contract management as necessary throughout the project lifecycle.
Coordinate with support teams and the customer on project requirements and deliverables.
Facilitate technical communications between stakeholders and development staff.
Bring strong critical thinking skills and impeccable judgment to prioritize multiple efforts and make a long-lasting impact for customer.
Create and maintain a traceability matrix to trace project requirements.
Schedule, prepare material for, facilitate and participate in program/project management process activities to foster cooperation within and across organization.
Capture and distribute meeting minutes and action items and trace action items to ensure successful completion.
Compose and maintain documentation such as but not limited to correspondence, briefings, operating procedures, memorandums reports, and requirements documents.
Support tasks requiring the collecting, compiling, evaluating and publishing of information and statistical data in documents, records, forms and reports.
External referral eligible
* 2 - 5 years of experience overseeing and managing technical project(s).
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree
* Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
* Skills in preparing project execution plans and identifying technical and business resource needs
* Experience in reporting project status and budgets, managing schedules and preparing status reports
* Ability to assess issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives
* Ability to work independently to resolve technical issues in a dynamic environment.
* Must be willing to be scheduled to work, or be called in to work, during off hours to meet customer mission support requirements
List additional skills and experience that is "nice to have" but not required.
* Knowledge of Project Management Framework, PMP certification
* Service Delivery Management, and/or Change Management
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management
Defense & Intel