The EW&SIS Division of Leidos is looking for a Hardware Engineer to work with systems engineers, software engineers, mechanical engineers, and production personnel to define, design, integrate, and operate electrical components and RF sensor systems.
- Analyze, simulate, design, layout and unit test electronics boards for digital and analog circuitry in systems requiring custom signal processing, amplification, power management and conversion.
- Evaluate, select, specify, design, modify, test, and/or integrate sensors, electronic modules (custom and COTS), cables, connectors, power subsystems
- Develop and maintain requirements documents, functional specification documents, and
interface control documents.
- Generate and maintain engineering drawings and configuration management policies.
- Develop project test plans and test procedures, provide test planning support, and assist in the execution of both lab testing and field testing.
- Provide field support planning, mobilization/de-mobilization support, and other field support in general.
- Conduct experimental tests on equipment, evaluate results, and then develop specifications for selecting components and equipment for deliverable systems.
- Work on problems of diverse scope, determining methods and procedures to be used on new assignments, and providing feedback and recommendations to other technical personnel.
- Interact with outside customers, suppliers, and functional peer groups.
- Some travel and work at remote sites for limited time periods will be required.
- Provide status reports to project managers and/or division production manager as required.
- Active Secret Clearance
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related
- 2 years of relevant experience
- MS in Electrical Engineering or related
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: