The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Program Support/Registrar to support the Chief Human Capital Office (CHCO) for an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Program Support and Registrar Functions: Contractor shall carry out program support and registrar functions in support of the Intelligence Learning Network (ILN) programs including but not limited to: Leading the IC (LIC), LIC-2, Understanding the IC (UIC), Integrating the IC (IIC) and all alumni events. Personnel should be interchangeable and able to serve as back-up support for one another.
- Design, pilot, execute, and refine course modules and exercises as required by course director and instructors. Devise business standards, methods, and schema for creating and maintaining course/class student information, e.g. rosters, tracking and notification systems, and historical archives for each ILN program
- Devise surveys in keeping with overarching ILN course goals. Using designated registration tool (currently LimeSurvey), capture metrics for all ILN courses. Analyze data and provide summary and detailed reports on student enrollee data. Provide enrollment determination notification to applicants and course director.
- Develop and maintain solid business partnerships with registrars and professional development POCs in all IC organizations in order to systematically recruit appropriate students at the appropriate levels for each ILN course offering. Monitor enrollments in the ILN programs, making determinations on student qualifications and ensuring that the students are properly leveled and that student distributions meet targeted allotments per IC element.
- Manage ILN program websites (e.g., Blackboard, lntellipedia, SpySpace, Sharepoint, etc.) to they ensure they are up to date with course content and continuously refreshed to enhance user experience and utility of the websites.
- Manage security processes including clearances and laptop protocols.
- Market efforts for the ILN programs with current, up to date IC element registrars or other POCs to increase awareness of the ILN programs on a continual basis.
- Involves occasional travel (10%) to support 1 week courses (to include New York, NY and Chicago IL)
Education and Experience
Requires a BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- 10 years' experience as program support/registrar.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly.
- Demonstrated accuracy in reviewing, editing and formatting materials.
- Demonstrated technical ability to leverage websites and other multimedia technologies to update course websites. Design, build, improve, and manage registrar and program support processes and databases.
- Demonstrated knowledge in preparing course rosters, security clearance rosters and archive course completion rosters and master alumni rosters.
- Demonstrated technical ability to leverage online surveys, databases and other tools to solicit, manage, track enrollments and course completions of ILN students.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IC security protocols relevant to passing clearances and handling cover interests.
- Demonstrated knowledge in marketing, advertising and enrollment of students.
- Additionally, Program Support/Registrar personnel are required to have the following technical competencies:
- Microsoft PowerPoint- create files, insert animation and graphics, insert screen shots from other documents and web pages.
- Microsoft Excel - create and manage files; manipulate data to produce reports.
- lntellipedia, Spyspace, Sharepoint- capability to edit details on wikis, blogs, and sites.
- BlackBoard- be able to post entries, troubleshoot student access problems, and edit pages as needed for example adding tables, text, images and hyperlinks.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel