The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a CI Scenario Developer at Camp Bullis on the G-37 Training Readiness and Exercise Support Services program supporting US Army INSCOM.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Provide counterintelligence expertise to develop scenarios used in training exercises for US Army soldiers
- Identify and integrate intelligence examples to include in CI scenarios
- Provide a collective MI-centric training exercise for platoon-sized elements up to a brigade-sized exercise designed as a final FTX prior to certification in preparation to deploy
- Develop scripted CI scenario environments with flexibility to increase in complexity if requested by commander
- Develop CI instruction in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, laws, and regulations
- Minimum 8 years of operational experience as an Army MOS 351L/35L in Army CI activities ‐Minimum of two years of duty as a CI instructor
- Graduate of one of the following courses: CFSO, MCC, ACICC, AFCIC, or other like service source handling course and/or actual experience in source handling
- Demonstrated knowledge of CI both tactical and strategic operations, the CI Enterprise, CI Investigations and Force Protection, 2X Functions, and Asset Validation Communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates
- At least 1 year if experience with Army exercise scenario development utilizing the Intelligence Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Training (IEWTPT), Training Brain Operations Center (TBOC) simulator, the Digital SIGINT Training System (DSTS) exercise simulator, or other service equivalent. Expertise in the use of: 7+ software (EnCase, FTK, WinHex, etc.), 7+ hardware (Cellebrite and XRY).
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.)
- At least 1 tour as a military intelligence Soldier
- Experience as an Observer/Controller in one of the 3 Army joint training centers (JMRC,
- JRTC, or NTC)
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel