The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for an All-Source/DCGS-A Instructor at Fort Bragg on the G-37 Training Readiness and Exercise Support Services program supporting US Army INSCOM.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams, and units in support of AS/DCGS‐A
- Provide subject matter expertise for the development and revision of AS/DCGSA Training Support Plans, including Individual to collective training materials and scenarios
- Support exercises
- Conduct training to support the intelligence operations
- Support integration of multimedia course instructional methods
- Facilitate training in large and small group settings
- Use a variety of instructional environments, including classrooms, MTT locations (requires travel to external customer/military sites), video‐ teleconferences, virtual and computer based training sessions, team teaching environments, and collective active learning environments
- At least 1 tour (i.e., 4 years) as an MOS 35F (All‐Source Analyst) DCGS‐A All‐Source Analyst or equivalent experience as an All‐ Source Analyst on DCGS‐A plus 4 additional years of relevant experience
- Ability to support development of an operational approach for the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE) and Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB), as identified in ADRP 5.0
- Proficiency in DCGS‐A software applications, including Analyst Notebook, ArcGIS, M3, Query Tree, and Google Earth
- Working knowledge of the DCGS‐A Enterprise
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent.
- Experience as an Observer/Controller in one of the 3 Army Joint training centers
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel