The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Resources Expert to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
• Support resource management, budgetary execution (primary focus), budgetary formulation, budgetary analysis, identifying anomalies or problems and generating reporting tailored to audiences ranging from program managers to the White House and Congress for Government review and approval.
• Process large volumes of complex data rapidly and accurately and to translate highly technical and programmatic data into actionable reporting appropriate for senior and non-technical readers.
• Assisting with resource management and oversight of the National Intelligence Managers (NIMs) and National Intelligence Management Council (NIMC) Front Office.
• Interfacing with the Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Evaluation (IPPBE) process and other IC budgetary data and reporting systems, including orchestrating NIM participation with ODNI
• Active TS/SCI with polygraph
• Degree in finance, business, economics, or accounting (Bachelors or advanced degree). and 12 years total experience.
• Ten (10) years' experience with IC financial management systems (must include BASIS: BASIS Contract Requests (BCRs), BASIS Acquisition, COGNOS Reports).
• Demonstrated ability with intra-governmental transactions center (IGTC) processes.
• Demonstrated experience with current year execution, budget formulation, analysis, and, including demonstrated knowledge of IC financial management and enterprise-wide budget execution.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze financial data, spot variances from expected norms, and initiate or coordinate actions to correct errors or support the reprogramming structure of the IC.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in supporting the budget and programmatic structure of the IC or USG.
• Demonstrated familiarity with reports and formulas used in financial reporting to OMB and Congressional authorization, appropriation, and oversight bodies.
• Demonstrated experience with processing large volumes of complex data rapidly and accurately and translating highly technical and programmatic data into actionable reporting appropriate for senior and non-technical readers.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (list additional "pluses or nice to have" skills/experience)
• Understanding of the IC structure and individual agency capabilities and mission.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel