What You'll Get to Do:
The Systems Engineer will work seamlessly with the Operational Delivery Teams. The day to day responsibilities include:
• Facilitates the creation of functional and non-functional requirements and business process models for the US Census customer.
• Serves as the primary interface between the customer's Operational-focused teams and System Teams on requirements.
• Manages ~10,000 functional/non-functional requirements, including the tool used for storage and management.
• Provides daily supervision and direction to staff of business analysts.
• Works closely with other functional leads (i.e. architecture), on ensuring that the technical baseline is in sync.
• Risk Management for Requirements Management Team.
-Maintains the 2020 function and non-function requirements baseline.
-Maintains the Business Process Models that reflect 2020 Functional Requirements.
-Reviews and identify gaps in design artifacts to ensure adherence to 2020 Functional and Non-Functional requirements.
-Serve as the functional SME for assigned operations.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
• Requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
• May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.