Leidos is providing IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems. The VTC Desktop Support Technician will troubleshoot hardware, software, video conferencing systems, and office automation devices in support of the Service.
- VTC Management: Be responsible for scheduling, verifying and monitoring all JWICS VTCs, de-conflicting teleconference schedules, and conducting installation and testing on Cisco VTC systems.
- Ensure stability of JWICS teleconferencing & video conferencing equipment, networks, and other presentation equipment
- Provide accurate scheduling for all AMC G2 conference rooms
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues with Windows Operating Systems, desktops, laptops, printers, digital senders, video teleconferences, VOIPs, and other standard office equipment. For issues requiring administrative rights, the contractor may need to coordinate with entities outside of AMC G2 personnel, e.g., INSCOM and DIA
- Network Configuration: Ensure system connectivity from AMC G2 sites to the JWICS network including, but not limited to, verification that ports are active and tracing of fiber from switch panel to the customer's desk floor box
- Configuration Management: Establish and maintain consistency of all JWICS equipment performance and functional and physical attributes related to requirements, design and operational information.
- Responsible for the design and reorganization of user's office space to meet their technology needs such as set up of IT systems to ensure appropriate separation and placement of cables and equipment. In many cases this support will require the contractor to coordination with entities outside of AMC G2 personnel, e.g., G4 and G6
- High School Diploma / GED with 10 years or Associates degree with 8 years or Bachelor's degree with 6 years or Master's degree with 4 years of related experience.
- Able to travel to, and provide System Administrator support for, one remote site during COOP exercises and operations. Available to travel to one or more RS bi-annually to ensure proper maintenance and functionality of supported systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and customer focus; able to effectively interact with a diverse customer base and various IT experts on a daily basis
- Currently possess DoD 8750 IA certification at IAT II: Security+ ce
- Currently possess DoD 8750 Computer Environment (CE) Certification or certification of training relevant to the position: CompTIA Server+ or Linux+, MCAS, CCNA, or other related IAT II certifications and/or experience
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- 20% Travel Required