Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the Warfighter mission in support of Advanced Research and Development on the RECON project, will look no more.
Leidos currently has an exciting opening for a Senior Software Engineer to work on this project in our Springfield office.
The successful can will:
- Develop software and algorithms that exploit various aspects of the IOT and WiFi protocols
- Develop, modify, apply, and maintain standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
- Conduct software inspection, testing, verification and validation.
- Implement software development and maintenance processes and methods.
- Ensures measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
- Develop overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives.
- Ensures that project and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives and contract.
- Reviews software design, change specifications, and plans against contractual and/or process requirements.
- Reviews include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Performs or directs verification of software requirement allocations, traceability, and testability.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- A Bachelor degree and 12 plus years' experience or MA/MS Degree and 10 plus years' experience or 19 plus overall years' experience in lieu of a degree.
- Familiarity with OSI layers 1-3
- Proficiency in Geospatial Information and Geospatial Intelligence technologies
- Must possess an active TS/SCI with Ploy.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration: Previous experience with IOT protocols, cyber analytics, R&D related to deriving meaningful intelligence from the geospatial application of data in cyberspace including: cyber based pattern of life discovery, mobility modeling, and geospatial inference. Experience in algorithm development and/or implementation for the geospatial domains (e.g., geospatial processing, database management, etc.)
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: