The NISC III program at Leidos is seeking a Customer Service Representative to support the FAA customer's Business Operation Center (BOC).
In this role you will perform the following duties:
- Provide high-level customer support of the Benefits Operation Center (BOC) call center function, answering calls, providing various federal benefit, retirement, and HR information to customers.
- Direct customers to links and web pages for additional information and/or elevate complex issues to a BOC HR Assistant or Specialist for additional support.
- Research and assist with the preparation of documentation regarding policies and procedures for Benefits/HR.
- Certifies and processes a variety of benefit forms for FAA customers, to include Temporary Continuation of Coverage determination and coordination.
- Researches benefit and HR policies and procedures for use in answering inquiries.
- Maintains and updates customer files and follows up on relevant documentation.
- Research benefit and HR policies and procedures for use in answering inquiries
- Support the BOC and it's clients in various administrative and clinical matters related to the operation of the BOC.
- Work with BOC management to resolve issues and coordinate processes in support of the BOC mission and FAA customers.
Note: These duties are not a complete list. There may be other required duties as well.
Education and experience requirements
- Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent and 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience although a Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Federal benefits and customer service experience preferred.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: