The GETS Program at Leidos has an opening for an Engineering Drafter to work in our Huntsville, Alabama facility. This opportunity will allow you to use your experience to document and complete layouts and drawings for hardware used on the GETS-1000 Automatic Test Equipment (ATE).
This position is responsible for developing drawings for hardware associated with the GETS-1000 Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) system and associated Test Program Sets (TPS). This includes interconnect devices (ICD), interface test adapters, cable assemblies and printed circuit boards. Drawings are developed using AutoCAD and Altium Designer for printed circuit boards.
High school diploma or equivalent with 2 or more years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience documenting cable assembles and interface hardware including creation of drawings, schematics and wire lists.
- Familiar with printed circuit board design.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD or other CAD tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Security Clearance.
- Associate of Science in drafting and design.
- Experienced in printed circuit board design using Altium Designer or other printed circuit board software packages.