Support to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence's National Counterintelligence and Security Center.
• Provide extensive research and strong all-source qualitative and quantitative analysis.
• Promote coordination across the Intelligence Community enterprise in support of specialized CI operational capabilities.
• Initiate and develop tailored analytic processes, analytic tools, databases, and products for CI operational activities, including analytic tools designed to measure level of effort, corresponding actions and impact.
• Initiate, develop and lead specialized counterintelligence analytic working groups, manage and support conferences, and organize meetings composed of members from various departments and agencies that promote maximum efficiency, effectiveness, integration and collaboration.
• Provide subject matter expertise on regional issues, foreign intelligence entities, foreign intelligence collection trends, and operational anomalies.
• Assist in the preparation of the full range of reports, briefings and papers in support of strategic CI campaigns and projects as needed, to include specialized CI analytical products for background in policymaking decisions.
• Bachelors degree and 12 years of experience in the field required.
• At least five years of experience producing finished strategic intelligence products coordinated with interagency analysts.
• Outstanding written and oral presentation skills.
• Ability to coordinate and collaborate with interagency partners.
• Russia or China expertise.
• Counterintelligence experience.
• Experience producing analytic products in support of operations.
• Palantir experience.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.