Leidos has a position open to support the Office of the Director of National Intelligence's National Counterintelligence and Security Center as a Database Administrator.
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
• Provide on-site and remote account support to database user populations of multiple community organizations. This includes enabling access to databases; assisting users as they register their certifications, and troubleshooting problems as needed; troubleshooting and interpreting personnel security database records; and maintaining familiarity with multiple community databases.
• Conduct user acceptance testing prior to software releases and fixes to existing software.
• Provide on-site and remote support to users of security portals that are operated at multiple classification levels.
• Conduct simple database/system queries and interpret results.
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service in all interactions with customers.
• Possess the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel in support of the community Security Databases Program.
Ability to learn current Community Databases and portals access and certification procedures.
• Ability to use, and instruct others on the use of computer collaboration knowledge tools.
• Strong verbal and interpersonal communications skills as demonstrated through at least two (2) years of work experience in a dynamic, customer service oriented environment.
• Minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated knowledge and experience of effectively working with MS Office Suite applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access or equivalent applications.
• General working knowledge of web based applications such as the Internet, Wide Area Networks, and Local Area Networks.
• Minimum of two years of experience working as a member of a high performing team in a fast-paced environment serving the needs of a diverse set of customers.
• Prior experience with Scattered Castles