The AFOSI Terrorism Analytical Support Services contract provided services at six (6) AFCENT units forward and one (1) unit in the rear supporting the CENTCOM/AFCENT AOR. The AFOSI is a federal law enforcement agency with responsibility for conducting criminal investigations, CI, specialized investigative activities, and integrated force protection. AFOSI also is a combat- ready military organization that provides the United States Air Force (USAF) a wartime capability to conduct, in hostile and uncertain environments to find, fix, track, and neutralize enemy threats. In summary, AFOSI's mission is to identify, exploit and neutralize criminal, terrorist and intelligence threats to the USAF, Department of Defense (DoD), and U.S. government.
- Act as a focal point between 2 FIR OL-A/Director and analysts supporting AFOSI at 2 FIR OL-A, relaying information, guidance, and commander expectations. Manage the efforts of other analysts at the same location.
- Independently conduct in-depth research, collection, collation, analysis, and link analysis of a wide range of extremely complex information to include targets, evaluating source-provided information, and analyzing veracity of intelligence reports.
- Prepare comprehensive foreign intelligence and terrorism informational or analytical products. Products should be delivered on a monthly to quarterly basis, or as required by AFOSI or USAFCENT leadership.
- Coordinate with representatives at intelligence agencies at USCENTCOM, AFCENT, and/or other agencies at the discretion of the 2 FIR/OL-A Director and Contracting Officer's Representative (COR).
- Build and maintain professional contacts with U.S. counterparts, such as military and national-level intelligence/counterterrorism agencies.
- Ensure all products and briefings produced in support of this contract are in strict compliance with security classification, restrictive caveats, and dissemination directives.
- Prepare and deliver briefings to USCENTCOM military and civilian staff on a bi-weekly to monthly basis, regarding threat information impacting USAF/DoD personnel and resources in the USCENTCOM/AFCENT AOR.
- Review and provide feedback to AFOSI 24 EFIS and subordinate units regarding AFOSI-generated intelligence reports emanating from within the USCENTCOM/AFCENT AOR.
- Perform Operational Source Validation (OSV) function. Evaluate individual source networks for each AFOSI operating location in the USCENTCOM AOR. Network assessments will analyze the makeup of each source network as it relates to productivity trends, operational directives, and priority intelligence requirements. Produce Source Validation Reports (SVRs) and Operational Source Review (OSR) reports IAW 2 FIR OL-A OSV Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Products should be delivered in a bi-weekly basis, or as required by the government.
- Conduct future operations (FUOPS) analysis in support of various contingency plans and exercises in the USCENTCOM AOR in order to support AFOSI 2 FIR/OL-A in the management and oversight of current and future AFOSI CTO requirements and engagements. Products should be delivered in a bi-weekly basis, or as required by the government.
- Travel and provide onsite and offsite support to other CONUS and OCONUS locations in the CENTCOM AOR as requested.
- Maintain current passport and visa requirements at all times and maintain the ability to be world-wide deployable to include medical clearances and other items outlined in this PWS.
- Indoctrinate and in process newly-hired Contractors within two (2) duty days of departure for the assigned location. New arrivals shall be allotted three (3) duty days of turnover with departing personnel.
- Bachelor's degree in international affairs, national security studies, Arabic studies, international business, international terrorism, trends and analysis, intelligence/counterintelligence, or other related fields, preferably accompanied by Southwest Asian regional expertise.
- Eight (8) years of analytical experience utilizing Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), and Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and experience with human-derived, counterintelligence, and counterterrorist operations, ending within the last three (3) years.
- Two (2) years' experience in leading people and managing tasks of subordinates. Analyst should have supervised personnel and managed projects and/or complex tasks within the last five (5) years.
- One (1) year comprehensive or analytical support to operations in the USCENTCOM AOR, ending within the last three (3) years.
- Eight (8) years' experience in the development of intelligence analysis products (such as IIRs, Desk Notes, Threat Assessments, Source Validation Reports, etc).
- Strong writing skills and being capable of effectively operating as a member of a Combined/Joint intelligence team required. Strong briefing skills and being capable of effective communication in the accomplishment of collection management reporting and requirements required.
- Must have experience and working knowledge of the following programs and systems within the last three (3) years: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access), Analyst Notebook, SIPR/JWICS Access, M3 - Multi Media Messenger, SOMM - Source Operations Management Module, Proton - JWICS Access Required, Intellink; CIDNE - Combined Information Data network Exchange, CIA WIRE, HOT-R, NCTC Online - National Counter Terrorism Center Online, and J2 DCP Portal (CJCS Portal) on JWICS.
- Candidates must have a current TOP SECRET SCI security clearance
- Knowledge of AFOSI I2MS and CI2MS is desired.
- Southwest Asian regional expertise.