Leidos is actively hiring for an Electronics Technician to work with our team to support the Navy JTT Program in Charleston, SC.
The candidate must be able to install, integrate, test and train the JTT system onboard ships and at shore site locations. They must have experience in reviewing and editing naval drawings, networking, hardware and have software knowledge. They should have service desk experience providing distance support as well as field experience testing and training system use.
- 8+ years' experience in a relevant technical field preferably with at least 4 years Navy ET or IT experience supporting DoD systems.
- U.S. citizen with current DoD Secret eligible to obtain TS/SCI
- Ability to travel 25% including possible underway periods onboard U.S. Navy ships.
- Minimum of IAT II Certifications to meet DoD 8570.1M compliance: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security+ and CompTIA Server+ and accreditation in Windows 7/10, Unix, Linux or Solaris operating systems.
- Experience working in secure environments and on secure navy systems.
- Experience with software patching.
- Experience in the design, preparation and modification of engineering documents and drawings.
- Experience in the installation, integration, testing and training of information systems.
- Experience with Integrated Shipboard Network System (ISNS), Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (CANES), Global Command and Control System (GCCS), Radiant Mercury, and Integrated Broadcast Service (IBS) systems integration.
- Experience supporting software integration and testing for the Department of Defense (DoD).
List additional skills and experience that is "nice to have" but not required.
- Certified to work on COMSEC equipment.
- Experience using AN/CYZ-10 and AN/PYQ-10 (SKL) crypto loading devices.
- Authorization/certification from the vendor (Raytheon) to troubleshoot the AN/USC-62.
- Experience with and familiarity of the AN/USQ-151, JTT-M system configuration and related software for Versions 6.1 and later.
- Experience performing AN/USQ-151, JTT-M system preventive maintenance activities.
- Familiarity and experience troubleshooting the AN/USQ-151 interface to Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) Versions 3.6.1, 4.0.1, and 5.0.1 (for BMD platforms installs only).
- Familiarity and experience troubleshooting AN/USQ-151 interfaces with shipboard UHF SATCOM antenna systems, Ship Gridlock System (SGS), RAD MERC, DCGS-N, CANES, and GCCS-M.
- Knowledgeable of the Interactive Broadcast System (IBS) and its related infrastructure.
- Knowledgeable with Common Integrated Broadcast (CIB).
- Knowledgeable of JTT-M installation and SOVT on different platforms (afloat and ashore).
- Knowledgeable in troubleshooting AN/USQ-151 (JTT-M) systems and providing on-board training for ships and shore sites.
Knowledgeable with working in ship yards and RMMCO check-in/check-out processes.