Leidos is currently seeking a SIGINT Ideation Facilitator in Fort Meade, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
The successful candidate will perform engagement and outreach to solicit analysts' challenges, roadblocks, and ideas for improvement that will help them succeed in their missions. The candidate will translate to requirements for service providers to prototype. You'll be the link between analysts, developers, and stakeholders for exploring innovative ideas.
What you'll be responsible for:
Conducting productive discussions with analysts and collaborating with stakeholders: asking questions, brainstorming, guiding, and helping to identify risks and uncertainties.
Gaining an understanding of objectives, and capturing those requirements from potentially non-technical clients. Researching information. Articulating strategies to validate approaches and solutions. Simplifying into digestible tasks for developers to prototype the ideas. Overseeing and tracking milestones for exploring solutions. Producing written summaries and updates of ongoing initiatives.
What you will like about this position:
- Fill a key role in support of an important mission
- Work directly with end users to facilitate tackling their biggest challenges
- Work in a fast paced, innovative environment
- Help the innovation approach become the model for the larger organization
- Participate in short prototype cycles which provide feedback on each idea and aid in iterative learning process
The candidate must have:
- At least 5 years of experience in knowledge management initiatives and programs for government or industry customers.
- Bachelor's Degree and 8 years of experience, additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
What makes you a great candidate:
- Have knowledge of SIGINT and customer organization
- Be familiar with analyst work
- Enjoy working with people, establishing relationships, researching, learning, facilitating, and innovation
- Possess excellent communication skills, energy, enthusiasm, and an inquisitive attitude
- Possess good organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow through