Duties include leadership of the Rapid Response team as well as assisting in the development and ensuring adherence to careC2 product-wide procedural/policy changes. Develop and integrate rapid solution responses to support Product Marketing and Engineering technical enablers. The Rapid Response team develops and maintains the scenario driven demonstration environment for each product line and facilitates immediate needs for the Product Management team to satisfy immediate business drivers. In addition, the team supports ongoing special projects and proof of concept technical demonstrations for technical consortium relationships. Be able to work in strong partnership within the careC2 engineering organization to deliver the best solutions that adhere to enterprise standards and security requirements. Work with teams to develop requirements, architecture, and design artifacts in support of project reviews and provide guidance on process.
Act as a catalyst to help platform team work quickly to pull in and organize needed expertise across the organization to resolve complex technical issues.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology with 8-12 years of experience OR Master's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology with 6-10 years of experience
• Agile development methodologies.
• (Scaled Agile (SAFe) Preferred)Knowledge and experience with architecture and complex system engineering documentation Experience with Amazon Cloud Computing Services
• Experience with SaaS delivery model
• Solid experience with Java/C++ and object oriented programming as well as a solid understanding of software development process fundamentals.
• 6+ years hands-on experience developing software
• Resolves highly complex problems using significant application of technical knowledge,conceptualizing, reasoning and interpretation.
• Develops solutions that are highly innovative, and achieved through research and integration of best practices.
• Experience with cloud computing environments
• Experience with Health field related enterprise applications