This role ensures secure operations of the IT Enterprise, to include networks, storage, accounts, and access control across the IT Enterprise. This team collaborates with the Security Engineering and Data Compliance teams. This role executes security processes and best practices to ensure IT services are secure and available. For example, account provisioning and deactivation, configuring shared storage drives, and ensuring Data Center IT systems are secured through use of PKI Certificates and Active Directory accounts are some tasks that will be performed in this role. This role uses IT security dashboards and applications to monitor security compliance.
-Duties include the installation, configuration, administration, support, maintenance, and operations of security devices (HW and SW) per established policy and procedures.
-Duties include support of current systems by maintaining security rules, running security scans, collecting security event data, analyzing security logs, and resolving POAMs.
-This role is responsible for on-premises and cloud components.
• Experience with Active Directory
• Experience with Storage applications like NetApp, Hitachi, Dell/EMC
• Experience with Public Key Infrastructure operations and maintenance
• Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
• Candidate must have BS with 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
List additional skills and experience that is "nice to have" but not required.
• Experience with openssl, keytool
• Experience with encryption algorithms and COTS products.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel