The Government Health and Safety Solutions Group is seeking an Expert MongoDB DBA in Baltimore, MD.
The Expert MongoDB DBA will provide MongoDB Administration and Architecture subject matter expertise.
This position will be responsible for:
• Administration of MongoDB databases throughout the development and production lifecycles.
• Designing, Building, and automating the MongoDB Architecture.
• Design and develop logical and physical database designs from customer requirements.
• Provide advice and support to development resources.
• Provide guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures.
• Supporting the standing standards, policies and procedures of the customer team.
• Provide mentorship to group members and will be expected to help develop and support mid and junior level staff.
• May be scheduled for after hours on-call support and will be required to apply production packages during non-peak hours.
• The selected candidate will accept other duties as directed by management.
Required Education and experience
Master Degree with 6 years advanced IT experience or Professional level Certifications, or equivalent.
Detailed Skills Requirements
MongoDB Expert DBA
Expert MongoDB architectural knowledge
MongoDB Tuning and Performance