Leidos values your skills and drive to move things forward! Our Company is a science and technology solutions leader build on daring innovation and outstanding accomplishment. We have a dynamic opportunity for a Planning Analyst with nuclear planning operational experience to join our team located at USSTRATCOM.
This position is based onsite in Bellevue/Omaha, NE. Relocation is available! At Leidos, we offer comprehensive benefits, a collaborative culture, and support for your professional goals and career growth. We are seeking cleared candidates with an active TS/SCI clearance and are motivated to hire!
You will be in a critical position supporting a fast-paced and energizing program. You will provide technical support to analyze, identify and resolve problems with all aspects of the Mission Planning and Analysis Common Services (MPACS) family of planning and Quality Review applications. The candidate will have a thorough understanding of the various inputs to, and outputs from MPACS, and its relationship to other MPAS applications to ensure fully integrated and coordinated problem resolution. You will be responsible to provide software troubleshooting, maintenance during routine, emergency, and USSTRATCOM exercise periods including 24 hour support as dictated by mission needs. Your role will be performed in close coordination with the Quality Review Integrated Product Team, the MPACS Functional Manager and MPACS Operational users.
To be successful you will need these skills:
- Must possess a DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance
- BS or equivalent and 4 - 8 years of relevant technical and project management experience
- Nuclear planning operational experience (end-to-end nuclear planning processes, systems and enterprise database management)
- Knowledge with Mission Planning & Analysis Systems (MPAS) / Automated Windows Planning Systems (AWPS) / EDB
- Linux / WebLogic / Oracle SQL / JAVA experience
- System integration & testing experience preferred
- Critical thinking, tech savvy problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: