Leidos is seeking a LAD LHT/SATCOM Trainer to provide Functional and Technical Support on the Warfighter Information Network Tactical (WIN-T) Satellite Transportable Terminal (STT), Unit Hub Satellite Terminal (UHST), Command Post Node (CPN) and other WIN-T sub systems. The candidate can be located at Fort Gordon, GA; Fort Campbell, KY; Fort Hood, TX or Fort Bragg, NC.
Responsibilities/duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Provide classroom theory instruction and over the shoulder practical field training on Spectrum Management, Satellite Communications, Radio Frequency Communications, Terrestrial Communications Systems, as well as High, Ultra-High, and Advanced Extremely High Frequency Communication Systems on-site at the customers location (training may be conducted in austere environments)
• Provide Onsite Briefings for all unit personnel
• Provide technical and tactical support and oversite for all WIN-T users
• Perform Technical Troubleshooting
• Create customized training events to the individual units specifications to include current equipment and capabilities, the new equipment to be integrated and the upgrades in capabilities
• Maintain and update an electronic database of common procedural issues and solutions or quick fixes to known issues
• Capture and File Electronic Trouble Reports and Software Change Requests
• Assist in Implementing New WIN-T Subsystems
• Report Data Quality Issues to Unit Personnel
• Support Remote Deployments
• Short duration travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations
• Coordinate Hardware/Software Replacements and Upgrades
• Assist in Fielding New Hardware
• Assist in Fielding New Software Versions
• Maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge and skills required to execute all field service Technician tasks assigned.
Should have experience in leading projects from concept to completion under general supervision.
Qualified Candidate should have experience with:
Spectrum Management, Satellite Communications, Radio Frequency Communications, Terrestrial Communications Systems, as well as High, Ultra-High, and Advanced Extremely High Frequency Communication Systems. Diversified skill set includes: fault isolation and resolution, writing, training and incorporating Standard Operating Procedures pertaining to multiple communication systems and their sub-components.
Expertly skilled in using Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) such as Multi-meters, Firebirds, and Spectrum Analyzers. Able to monitor changes to maintenance concept to identify key maintainability requirements.
Experience with AN/TSC-156D (Phoenix), AN/TSC-167/185Satellite Transportable Terminals (STT)s, AN/TSC-93D Tactical Satellite Shelter, AN/TSC-185 Satellite Transportable Terminal, OL-87 Command Post Node, AN-PYQ 10 Simple Key Loader, AN/TRC-170 Tropospheric Scatter Microwave Radio Terminal, and AN/TTC-59 Joint Network Node.
Experience with WIN-T Systems, UHST and STT Lot 10 Ku and Ka band equipment as well as TDMA and FDMA networks Configure, operate and maintain MRT systems.
Minimum 6 years of hands on experience with WIN-T systems. Bachelor's degree preferred, but experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
Must be willing to travel up to 40%
Candidate must have an active Secret clearance.
This position does not require a specific location.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel