No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies" Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear.
The NISC III program within Leidos is seeking a Program Management to gather and analyze data for various FAA systems/plans. Routine duties will include use of the FAA's CWP (Corporate Work Plan), monitoring project schedules, providing resource and schedules analysis with emphasis on project completion, and preparing and delivering reports on this information.
The Corporate Work Plan is an FAA system for managing the full life cycle of programs associated with the establishment, modernization, and sustainment of the National Airspace System (NAS) and its infrastructure.
Specific tasks will include:
- Develop Project Baselines by utilizing Primavera and the CWP tools and collaborate with Engineering Services to assist in developing the detailed project plan, statement of work, schedule, WBS, and resource allocation that will be used to baseline the project.
- Determine appropriate projects for inclusion in out-year plans and adjust the schedules and resources.
- Prepare resource reports, project status and project schedule reports based on data from CWP.
- Analyze data for each project and recommend actions.
- Facilitate Project Status Review (PSR) meetings and attend national/regional meetings when required.
- Provide support for Program meetings by coordinating meeting logistics, creating briefings, preparing meeting minutes, and tracking action items.
Bachelors degree and 4+ years of experience or a Masters degree and 2+ years of experience.
Expert level expertise with data analysis and reporting (utilizing systems such as Tableau)
Use of project scheduling tools such as Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project
Intermediate level knowledge of Sharepoint/KSN (Knowledge Sharing Network)
Previous knowledge of the FAA's Corporate Work Plan
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management