The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Awards Program Support to support the Chief Human Capital Office (CHCO) for an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- IC Awards: Provide support to the National Intelligence Awards Program (NIAP) by proposing policies and procedures for the nomination, vetting, and delivery of the awards.
- Prepare packages for award board deliberations, review nominations for correctness and completeness, and coordinate/manage quarterly award ceremonies hosted by the DNI.
- Maintain the award database tracking system, SOPs, and tasking of action items related to the awards program.
- Manage the Awards program to include the ordering, inventory, and distribution of IC Awards and photographs to authorized recipients. Assist in other matters that contribute to the success of the NIAP.
- Support the National Intelligence Professional Awards by reviewing and updating Intelligence Community Standard proposals from ODNI Components. Work with component representatives to ensure adherence to lCD 655.
- Basic Qualifications.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly.
- Shall have at least a Bachelor's degree and ten (10) years' experience working in the IC.
- Demonstrated experience in using Microsoft Office suite, including experience in using databases and pivot tables.
- Demonstrated experience writing concise documents.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating events or activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of DNI's National Intelligence Awards processes and policies and other federal documents related to IC awards programs, and the ability to maintain interim deliverables.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Executive Orders, Presidential Decision Directives, Office of Personnel Management policies, IC Directives, and the professional awards programs authorized across the IC.
- Demonstrated ability to draft quality event speeches for senior level personnel, develop program scripts, citations, program guidance, material for posting on the program website, and in-depth responses to inquiries related to the program.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel