The Advanced Solutions Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Simulation Integration Engineer out of our Huntsville, AL, office. This is an exciting opportunity to grow in your modeling and simulation career while supporting important national security work. Work in an exciting team environment using the latest in simulation tools and techniques.
External Simulation Integration
- Coordinate with simulation developers across government agencies and contractor sites to define requirements and approaches to enable integration of external simulations with the Integrated Threat Analysis Simulation Environment (ITASE). External simulations may require integration using standards such as HLA, DIS, TENA, or by direct integration with the ITASE Application Programming Interface (API).
- Develop and implement software to perform the required integration and other related functions.
- Test and document the results of the external simulation integration.
- Document interface requirements in an Interface Control Documents (ICD) and design approaches in a Software Design Document (SDD).
- Support simulation exercises using ITASE assets and/or external simulations
ITASE Installation Support
- Support installation and testing of ITASE at MSIC and other sites
- Identify and implement installation improvements
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field with at least 5 years of experience.
- Experience developing software on Windows and/or Linux platforms. Candidate must be proficient in C++.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment at a Government site.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess a Final Secret Clearance (minimum).
- Candidate must be eligible for (or possess) and be able to maintain a TS\\SCI Clearance.
- Ability to support occasional travel.
- Experience with distributed simulations using DIS, HLA, or TENA is highly desired.
Key words: Modeling and Simulation, Visualization, Software Integration, Software Development, MSIC